Breakaway Training/Pearwear Active Ambassador Program
We are excited to announce the 2020 Pearwear Active/Breakaway Training Ambassador Program, presented by 911Law
All ambassador athletes will receive the following as part of their team benefits for 2020:
- Kask Utopia helmet, in Breakaway Orange (helmet details here)
- Ambassador Pearwear Elite Triathlon Suit
- Ambassador Pearwear Pro-Line Cycling Jersey
- 30% off all Pearwear Active apparel, including the ambassador team store
- Team discount on all purchases with Revolution Bike Shop
- Breakaway Training Bike Nights throughout the year with 30-40% discounts on Scott bicycles and apparel and ENVE wheels
- Free use of the 911Law Mercedes Team Van for travel to events and races
- Product and services discounts from TRVLR Coffee, JoStretch La Jolla, Pasokin, and more
Do I need to be an experienced athlete to be an ambassador?
No, absolutely not! We are looking for athletes who are passionate about cycling and triathlon, whether you're just starting out or prepping for a day on the Big Island. We hope that our athletes are eager to constantly improve, while also representing the program's partners and sponsors.
When do applications open?
KONA DAYYYY!!!! Applications open the morning of the Ironman World Championships on October 12, 2019 and close October 25, 2019.
When will I know if I have been accepted into the program?
Athletes accepted into the program will be notified on November 1, 2019
What does it cost to join the Ambassador Program?
The Ambassador Program cost is $200, with the package including the above benefits (including a free KASK helmet, triathlon suit, and cycling jersey), sponsor discounts, and special offers throughout the year, beginning with a Breakaway Training welcome night in mid-November.
What is expected of Ambassadors?
Ambassadors are encouraged to:
- Participate in some but not all local triathlon and cycling events associated with program sponsors and partners.
- Train and race in their supplied apparel
- Post once a month on their respective social media, featuring program partners